Thursday 10 December 2015

HELP anyone please?? @simon UPDATE: ALL IS WELL

UPDATE: I have installed all the updates I could find on my computer, restarted a lot and there are now no error messages popping up every second! Maya is still running a  little slow so Im a little hesitant, but nowhere near as bad as before, heres hoping it doesn't die on me again :) 

Original: 

I've been having MAJOR maya issues tonight, (UV related things things not behaving and I have no idea why), and then to top it all off my maya started becoming very slow, then I had a pop up appear saying something about memory and drivers being unresponsive/disconnected just out of nowhere, and that I should save my work. Soon as I closed the pop up everything just completely crashed. I have no clue what happened. I tried re opening the scene (all the progress on UVing was gone, but I think it hadn't UV'd properly anyway)  and I had continual error messages pop up. I have no clue what's going on.




I then closed everything, got rid of that scene and replaced it with an earlier copy I was working on at UCA earlier today, (I had lost all the progress from that point anyway) I opened maya and I still get this appear straight away. 





Pressed okay, they both went (popup and bar), then I went ahead and opened the backup scene from earlier and this happens. 




I press okay on the main pop up and the bottom bar changes to this.




Then soon as I try and select anything this appears. 





I close THAT and this appears. Also I dont know if this is another issue but parts of it are now a lot darker then before (the UV editor background, and the un-UV'd parts of the buildings for example).





I close that, I get a repeat of the node issue pop up, then the whole program closes and I get this error report thing pop up.




Can anyone help me out? I have no idea whats gone wrong or how to fix it and Im freaking out a bit (a lot - I needed to get my UVing finished and scene assembled tonight ahhhh) . All I can think of doing now is just working on it purely at UCA tomorrow (probably even friday too at this point) and then un and re installing maya tomorrow maybe to see if that does anything? 
Any help at ALL would be appreciated so much I just dont know what to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment