Thursday 10 December 2015

What if? Metropolis - Scene Setup

Positioning all my buildings in my scene, I also had to make duplicates and flip items now that all types of form are UV'd.

 
I completely forgot about the ground so mad to make that too.
 
 
I also applied their UVs and cleaned up the UV of the top of the outcrop as it was a little stretched.
 
 
Including some on the tubes running around a building that I got fed up with last night. I tried a few ways but the best result I got was with a planar focusing on the part that would be seen.
 
 
Finished tube re-UVing, I want them running in an opposite direction to the main body because it will be a different texture, and also to perhaps look more as if its grown around that way.

 

Finished UV scene


With background and water planes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment