Wednesday 20 January 2016

Character Design #3 - Prop Design for a Character and Anthropomorphising Objects

This week in Character Design our first task was to create props to accompany a character we were given at random. I was given this image of Disney's Aladdin's Jafar. 


Immediately I noticed the snake sceptre, and the oversized jewel ring, so tried to combine these designs into my own props as they compliment his character. 




Our next task was to anthropomorphise objects that would be found in a room, the room I was given was a library - so of course I started off with books. I also thought about furniture however, and still on the Disney theme thought of the giant library in the Beast's castle in Beauty and the Beast, and what sort of furniture was/could be in a room like that, drawings and notes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment