Saturday 13 February 2016

Storytelling and Commission - Script to Screen - Pet Hate - Further Artistic Influence

I knew for my Pet Hate animation I wanted there to be a restricted/muted colour scheme, and I wanted it to be quite stylized to try and create a creepy/surreal feeling in the animation, and then Jordan showed me this animation and it really inspired me to use a similar style in my work. Previously I have posted about loving the almost paper like quality of the artwork of such games as Little Inferno and Don't Starve, and this once again has this effect. I have bought and scanned some papers as well as finding some digital downloads online to use as textures for my characters and environments. Next step is jsut to trial them out on the characters, onwards!  


The Thomas Beale Cipher from Andrew S Allen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment