Wednesday 17 February 2016

Storytelling and Commission - Script to Screen - Pet Shop Owner Initial Concepts

As stated in my updated influence map my pet shop owner is now going to be a sweet old lady, though I still want her to be disproportionate and a little spindly/angular to keep with the style of the rest of the animation & characters. Also I would like to stick to some staple elderly lady traits, such as reading glasses and relatively "lumpy" form. I was thinking of going with the typical perm, but I'm much preferring the bun look. Facial development much needed as I just cant seem to get the cheeks right. Also eye development is needed - I was initially thinking big eyes ergo friendliness, but as she's elderly I'm thinking smaller eyes half obscured by glasses is more endearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment