Saturday 24 September 2016

Character - Initial Ideas

I was given the worlds of either America Football or a Dog/Cat Show, however I was feeling pretty uninspired by these so wanted to come up with my own wildcard world. Initially I was thinking mice stealing food in a kitchen, and came up with quite a few others too, but each one just seemed too bland and predictable, without anything really entertaining beyond the sass of the sound clip, and I wasn't happy with any of them. 

However after discussing it with Justin in the tutorial we came up with the idea of a duo of explorers attempting to escape a temple/ dungeon and facing some difficulties, and the characters interacting with components in the environment to add humour. I feel like I can run with this idea and hopefully not make anything too "generic". 



No comments:

Post a Comment