Friday 10 February 2017

Adaptation A: Infographic - Creative Ways to Cook an Egg


This is the point I have got to with my infographic, I definitely overestimated my memory/knowledge of After Effects from my limited usage of it last year, and as a result some things ended up taking a lot longer than I thought they would. However I'm really pleased with the tone/style I have going so far and plan to continue working on it to complete it just for myself as I'm really quite enjoying producing this now. I do have some sound exportation issues though (works in Premiere, but wont export with it properly?) and I'm not entirely sure whats going on there, which is frustrating. Hopefully I can figure this out soon. 


1 comment:

  1. FYI!

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/fao-caa-yr-1-2-2017-internal-student_20.html

    Many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete